Acknowledging Environmental Impact
Pandaprint acknowledges the impact our industry has on the environment. We take our responsibility extremely seriously and are committed to maintaining and improving our environmental policy and performance.
All paper waste is caged and uplifted periodically by a specialist waste recycling company, Shred-itAll waste chemicals and ink cans from our production processes are uplifted periodically by WasteCare, a specialist waste recycling company.We hold certificates of membership for all of the above and adhere to all regulations.
FSC® & PEFC
As an environmentally friendly printing company we are pleased to have been awarded FSC® certification (FSC®-C019738). The Forest Stewardship Council ® (FSC) is a global not-for-profit organisation that sets the standards for responsibly managed forests, both environmentally and socially. When timber leaves an FSC certified forest they ensure companies along the supply chain meet best practice standards, and when a product bears the FSC logo, you can be sure it's been made from responsible sources. In this way, FSC certification helps forests remain thriving environments for generations to come, by helping you make ethical and responsible choices. For more information visit www.fsc-uk.org/en-uk The FSC logo on a wood or wood-based product is your/your customer's assurance that it is made with, or contains, wood from FSC certified forests, and it has been responsibly sourced. There are three types of FSC label: 100%, FSC Mix or FSC Recycled. We can add the FSC logo to your printed materials depending on the types of paper you choose for your project. Please let us know if this is a requirement when discussing your print jobs with us.
Pandaprint procures manufactured materials for Commercial Customers, Public Funded Bodies and Charities.Pandaprint recognises that concern for the environment should be an integral and fundamental part of our business operations. As a result we will seek to address all of our environmental issues and promote the continual improvement of our environmental performance.Pandaprint will:
- Promote a sense of responsibility for the environment and ensure that this policy is communicated and implemented at all levels within the workforce.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the prevention of pollution.
- Comply with all relevant local, national and international legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise material and energy usage wherever feasible.
- Minimise waste and ensure the safe disposal or destruction of waste where reuse or recycling is not viable.
- Support the local economy through purchasing goods locally where possible.
- Encourage active and responsible participation in the achievement of this Policy.
- Regular monitoring of energy consumed and wastes arising will ensure that progress made towards achieving an improvement in environmental performance will be maintained.
- Appropriate resources will continually be made available to ensure the policy is implemented in full.
Download a copy of our environmental policy as a PDF.